Frances coaches one to one or with groups. The first consultation is inclusive.
Well-respected voice coach, dialect and presentation coach and voice analyst. Frances set up F Parkes Associates in 2002 to provide high quality professional but accessible voice and speech coaching to the business, media and performance worlds. She has worked as a voice and dialect coach for Warner Brothers, Company Pictures, Channel 4, the BBC and Granada Television and as a voice analyst for Endemol. Part of her work includes designing and running courses for directors, managers, teachers and interpreters.
She researched and developed the highly successful “Speak English Clearly” programme that has helped so many to attain confidence with clearer communication when speaking English. She is an exponent of the Grotowski technique which links the voice to different areas of the body and is an invaluable aid to communication in general. She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience from her performance skills, her inter-active communication, linguistic studies and her clinical studies.
You can see an abbreviated business client list on the clients page of this website. Full CV on request.
- Voice Clinic Forums and Courses since 2006
- University College London, English Phonetics, 2011
- Leonardo Da Vinci European Training, Grotowski Centre, Pontedera, 2002
- Voice Training, PGCE 2000
- Goldsmiths’ College, University of London, MA 1993
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama, AGSM 1983
- Professional Associations:
- British Voice Association